Address and Store Hours
Our store is open, you can refill your bottles! Our priority is the health of our team and our customers, thank you for your full cooperation while we all adapt as best as we can during the COVID 19 pandemic.
Given the context, we have changed the way we do business by strictly following the city of Berkeley and the Alameda County Health Department guidelines. As these guidelines evolve over time, we will announce any new change in our newsletter and we will update this page as needed.
IN STORE PICKUP and CURBSIDE PICKUP
Order online and select "store pickup" at checkout. We will text you when your order is ready and you can then pick it up anytime during our store hours.
IN STORE SHOPPING
When you come to the store, we ask you to follow this safe protocol:
1 - Tier 1 Guidelines: our store can remain open at 20% capacity, which means 3 customers maximum at the same time, children included.
2 - Store Hours: We are open 6 days a week to spread the foot traffic in the store. If you can, we recommend you to come in the morning when it's slower.
3 - Face covering and hand sanitizing are required in the store. Hand sanitizer is provided. Once your hands are clean, it's important to avoid any potential cross contamination: that's why we ask you to refrain from using your personal belongings, like your phone, while you shop. This way it's safe to browse the products on the shelves.
Face coverings have to be worn at all time and cover your mouth and your nose. Testers have to be smelled through your mask.
Gloves are not accepted as they cannot be sanitized.
4 - Do not come if you have a fever or any symptoms per CDC guidelines. Likewise, our team members are asked to stay home if they feel sick.
5 - Maintain a physical distance of 6’ with our team as much as possible while you are in the store.
6 - Bulk products. Our bulk area is only available to our staff, we will refill containers for you. You can use our clean containers or bring your own jars as long as they are clean. We will sanitize the outside of your jars with hydrogen peroxide. Then tell us what you need and how much, and we will prepare your refills!
For a faster service, we encourage you to label your containers in advance if you know which products you need. Our list of bulk products is available at the bottom of this page.
7 - You can bring your own reusable bag. Just know that our team cannot manipulate it, we will ask you to bag your purchases. We wipe the counter with hydrogen peroxide after each customer, as well as the entrance door and any high contact surfaces regularly.
8 - Payment. We can do contactless payment by credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or you can pay by cash if you have the exact change.
9 - Eating and drinking are not allowed in the store.
Thank you for your patience and continued support! It’s difficult to keep everyone informed as things progress, especially for those who do not regularly check our social media and website, and we apologize for the inconvenience. These are challenging times and we are trying our best to be responsible and safe, while keeping up with our mission to reduce plastic waste.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns, we'll do our best to help you.
BULK PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Castile soap (Dr Bronner): citrus, lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, almond
- Castile soap (local supplier): unscented
- All purpose cleaner (Puretergent): 10X concentrated
- Dish soap (Puretergent): unscented, lavender
- Dishwasher powder (LAMissApple and local supplier)
- Glass Cleaner (Puretergent)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (Puretergent)
- Toilet bombs (LAMissApple and Juniperseed Mercantile)
- Cleaning scrub powder (Meliora): peppermint/tea tree, unscented
- Laundry liquid (Puretergent): unscented, lavender, eucalyptus
- Laundry powder (Meliora): lemon, unscented
- Oxygen Brightener (Meliora)
- Bath bombs (LAMissApple): rose, lavender
- Bath salts (Soap Cauldron): rose/coconut, chamomile/lavender
- Body lotion (Oneka): unscented, goldenseal/citrus, angelica/lavender, cedar/sage
- Body wash (Oneka): unscented, goldenseal/citrus, angelica/lavender, cedar/sage
- Bubble Bath (Griffin): Eucalyptus, Lavender, Orange Blossom
- Clay mask (Samudra Skin and Sea)
- Conditioner (Oneka): unscented, goldenseal/citrus, angelica/lavender, cedar/sage
- Cream deodorants (Elevated): hippie pits, so fresh (lavender/orange), lemon/cedarwood, vanilla/grapefruit
- Cream Deodorants (Meow Meow Tweet): lavender (baking soda free), grapefruit (baking soda free), lavender
- Face Cream (Oneka)
- Face exfoliant (Verdant Wild): detox, buff, nourish
- Face oil (Meow Meow Tweet): Juniper carrot seed
- Face toner (Meow Meow Tweet)
- Foaming milk bath (Verdant Wild)
- Gel soap (Live Pure): unscented, lavender
- Leave-in conditioner (Griffin Remedy)
- Hand soap (Oneka): unscented, goldenseal/citrus, angelica/lavender, cedar/sage
- Make-up remover and cleansing oil (Verdant Wild): jojoba/ginger/sweet orange
- Shampoo (Oneka): unscented, goldenseal/citrus, angelica/lavender, cedar/sage
- Toothpaste tablets, fluoride-free (Unpaste)
- Aloe vera gel (organic)
- Baking Soda
- Beeswax pellets (organic)
- Bentonite Clay
- Epsom salts
- Golden jojoba oil (organic)
- Rose hydrosol (organic)
- Sweet almond oil (organic)
- Witch hazel (organic)
- Shea Butter (organic)