Delivery Driver - Part Time
Every week, we deliver orders to customers located all around the Bay Area.
Our activity is growing so we are looking for people inspired by our mission to help us deliver orders 1 or 2 days a week.
As a Delivery Driver, you are the face of the company. Being the last point of contact for most of our customers, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that orders are delivered to customers safely, efficiently and in a timely manner. You’ll also be in charge of collecting returned delivery bags and empty containers, and bringing them back to our office in Albany.
- Must be available to work one or two of the following days as part of your drive schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Own a smartphone with knowledge of Google Maps or Waze
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Time management skills (i.e. experience working with deadlines)
- Provide great service to our customers while delivering orders.
- Making sure that orders are delivered on time, at the correct address, in a safe place.
- Load and unload orders from vehicle.
- Check the returned delivery bags and empty containers, bring them back to our office
- Confirm delivery to customers by text message
- Represent Fillgood in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- Maintain quality service by following operational and safety standards.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous driving or delivery experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the greater Bay Area
- A hybrid car is a plus
Details of the position:
- Part-time / hourly position
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (maximum)
- Pay: $18/hour + toll expense
To apply, send us an email and your resume at email@example.com