A natural and non toxic alternative to fabric softeners and dryer sheets!
Hand Made in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster and are gentle on clothes.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
How do you use them?
- Toss 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
- Simply store them in your dryer between loads
Looking to Keep Your Clothes Smelling Fresh?
Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to each wool ball, rub them together. The scent will fade over 2-3 loads (depending on the temperature).
What’s the Difference Between the Wool Colors?
It’s your personal preference. There is none other than the breed of sheep. The colors do not affect the performance in any way and won’t bleed onto clothes.
Sustainably Sourced Wool
Moss Creek Wool Works only works with Wool Cooperatives where the fleece is milled locally, reducing the carbon footprint. The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude where the sheep roam freely throughout the year. The white wool currently is sourced on ranches in Montana and South Dakota.
Cruelty Free Wool
The wool is only sourced from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips. The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.
Caring for Your Wool Balls?
Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
Time to Send Your Wool Balls out to Pasture?
Wool is biodegradable so can be planted in your garden as mulch to hold moisture. As they decompose they add nutrients to the soil. Or just hang them outside for birds to collect the wool to build their nests.
Other Uses for Wool Balls?
- They make great pet toys, your dog or cat will thank you. Moss Creek Wool Works has made them for Orangutans at The Toronto Zoo.
- Learn to juggle and join the Circus.