A vegan and plastic-free compostable floss!
This floss is made of PLA, polylactic acid, a compostable material made from corn . It is waxed with candelilla wax but has no peppermint oil flavor.
Keep your container, it's refillable! On your 2nd order, your can order a refill pack of 2 spools.
2 options available: A container with two 33 yard spools / Two refill spools for a total of 66 yards of floss.
- Polylactic acid (PLA) Floss (33 yards per spool)
- Coated with candelilla wax (plant based), not petroleum based paraffin
- The box is recyclable, made with 100% post-consumer fibers, PCF free. Manufactured using renewable biogas energy. Printed with soy-based inks.
- Refillable glass container (½” diameter X 2”)
- Stainless Steel lid with floss cutter
- The small bag is made of compostable polylactic acid or PLA (certified home compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under ASTM 6400 and EN 13432)
Origin: The floss is made in Italy, the container is made in China. Dental Lace warehouse is in Maine.