Celebrating the bounty and beauty of the pear, Ecolunchbox etched a lovely pear mandala on the lid of the Stainless Steel Tri Bento.
The shape of the Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. This Tri Bento metal lunchbox, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the steel, as well as ECOlunchbox's easy-to-use clips that won't pinch little hands.
The ECOlunchbox Stainless Steel Tri Bento is the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods and keeping them separate! Because all ECOlunchbox food containers are made from durable, reusable materials, you can reduce your impact on the planet all while enjoying perfectly-portioned, fresh meals on-the-go.
- 3 tier round container with clips.
- Capacity 36 oz (4.5 cups).
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Great for portion control. 12 oz (1.5 cups) fits in each of the three layers.
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness.
- Size: 4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter.
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe, including the etching. Not for use in the microwave.
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Not leak proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design.
Made sustainably in India