2022 Wirecutter Award Winner!
Stasher bags are designed to be endlessly reusable in order to keep your food fresh, making life easier and preventing plastic pollution for a long time to come.
This silicone sandwich bag is a total crowd pleaser, whether you’re meal prepping and packing your lunch, or just trying to keep your tinted moisturizer from exploding into your gym bag.
Stasher bags are made with premium food-grade silicone, which is one of the highest quality tiers, and deemed safe for food use by the FDA as well as meeting the EU food safety certification. It’s cured to create a stable, versatile product that you can put in the oven (up to 425°F), freezer, microwave, and dishwasher. Stasher bags are free of lead, latex, BPA, BPS, or other phthalates.
Stasher reusables are leak free with a patented Pinch-Loc® seal and made with incredibly durable, food-grade platinum silicone. Plus, they come in a pleasing palette of colors that are sure to spark joy every time they are used.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 7 x 1 in / 19.1 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm
Volume: 28 fl oz. / 828 mL
Tare weight: 2.7 oz. / 77 gm
- Endlessly reusable, food-grade platinum silicone
- No BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- Leak free patented Pinch-Loc™ seal
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 425ºF
- Label with any non-toxic dry erase or chalk marker
Care: You can clean your Stasher bag in the dishwasher! Or you can wash it by hand with warm, soapy water.
- Do not turn your Stasher bag inside out. Flipping your Stasher inside out to clean it, like you would with a plastic baggie, will degrade the strength of the bonded edges and eventually your Stasher will rip.
- Get rid of stubborn odors: Soak your bag in a 50/50 warm water and vinegar bath for a few hours.
- Concerned about mold? Prevent mold from popping up in the corners of your Stasher bag seal by rinsing out any and all particles after each use with a bamboo brush.
- Sometimes even when you give it a good cleaning, you may feel the need to sanitize. No problem: let your Stasher bathe in some vinegar or boiling water to sanitize.
Manufactured responsibly in China