Sappo Hill Bar Soaps, 3.5oz
With each bar of soap you avoid approximately 0.2lb of plastic waste*!
Sappo Hill is a family-owned business in beautiful Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years, Sappo Hill has been making exclusively plant-based soaps according to traditional cold-process methods. Its recipes use whole natural, cruelty free & organic ingredients exclusively.
The soaps are wire-cut, air dried and aged to create a long-lasting soap of exceptional mildness.
SPECIALS - Limited Batch Soaps
Black Bamboo Activated Charcoal : Experience an all-natural extra cleansing boost in this black beauty of a soap bar, selected as an Eco-Excellence Award Finalist! Steam-activated bamboo charcoal has increased surface area and micro-pores, enhancing the ability to naturally lift and wash away dirt, debris, excess oil, and impurities. When you use this black soap bar, fine charcoal particles lightly massage leaving your skin feeling purely fresh & clean. A facial, hand, or body soap, can also be used as an effective shampoo bar for oily scalp & hair. Fragrance-Free Unscented
Forest Path - Pine & Activated Charcoal : Bring the scent of the great outdoors inside with the sweet scent of a lush conifer forest made new by a cleansing rain. This soap recipe smells as if it emerged right from an Oregon Cascadia valley, and it did! You will enjoy the earthy scent of wild mountain pines anytime; a fantastic gift for menfolk & women alike. A bit of activated charcoal provides a gentle boost in cleansing power. May the forest be with you!
- Almond : The wholesome almond reveals a luxuriant side of itself in this lush soap, conjuring the warm scent of roasting almonds.
- Aloe : A juicy succulent, the essence of organic aloe is moisture. Sweetly herbal, fresh, and green above all else.
- Aloe / Oatmeal : Organic aloe vera, pure glycerine creme soap, and organic oatmeal: three tender friends of your skin working together to gently cleanse.
- Desert Sage : Warm, velvety sage gives this soap a deliciously soft herbal scent and creamy lather. Used to cleanse and purify body & spirit for centuries, sage's essence is woody earthiness, greenly fresh.
- Gardener Lemons: Its cleansing power is aided by organic grains of polenta and cornmeal. These exfoliants gently stimulate skin while leaving a hint of lemon behind. Also a fantastic kitchen soap, as the lemony goodness helps cut onion and garlic odors.
- Jasmine : Think pink! A lovely, velvety soap intertwined with the unmistakable floral melody we all yearn to follow when sensing a hint floating on the evening breeze, with just a slight kiss of citrus.
- Oatmeal : Like a plate of freshly baked oatmeal cookies, the scent is unmistakably sweet, wholesome, and completely delicious! The bounty of organic oatmeal provides a gentle exfoliation.
- Sandalwood : An oasis of warmth! This rich and earthy cousin to cinnamon and cumin smells of sun-baked woodiness and spicy resins. Soft, inviting, enveloping.
Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Free of paraben, phthalate, SLS and detergent / Cruelty free / No animal product
Made in Ashland, Oregon, USA.
Ingredients : Non-GMO food grade oils of sustainable palm and coconut, water, sodium hydroxide*, glycerine, fragrance blend with natural plant extracts and essential oils. (*Used to make true soap; none remains in fully saponified and superfatted soap bar)
Specific to each scent : organic oats, organic aloe vera, mineral pigment, organic annatto seed for color, organic cornmeal, organic polenta, activated bamboo charcoal
*comparison with the use of shower gel