With each bar of soap you avoid approximately 0.2lb of plastic waste*!
Sappo Hill is a family-owned business in beautiful Ashland, Oregon. For over 40 years, Sappo Hill has been making exclusively plant-based soaps according to traditional cold-process methods. Its recipes use whole natural, cruelty free & organic ingredients exclusively.
The soaps are wire-cut, air dried and aged to create a long-lasting soap of exceptional mildness.
SPECIALS - Limited Batch Soaps
Forest Path - Pine & Activated Charcoal : Bring the scent of the great outdoors inside with the sweet scent of a lush conifer forest made new by a cleansing rain. This soap recipe smells as if it emerged right from an Oregon Cascadia valley, and it did! You will enjoy the earthy scent of wild mountain pines anytime; a fantastic gift for menfolk & women alike. A bit of activated charcoal provides a gentle boost in cleansing power. May the forest be with you!
- Almond : The wholesome almond reveals a luxuriant side of itself in this lush soap, conjuring the warm scent of roasting almonds.
- Aloe : A juicy succulent, the essence of organic aloe is moisture. Sweetly herbal, fresh, and green above all else.
- Aloe / Oatmeal : Organic aloe vera, pure glycerine creme soap, and organic oatmeal: three tender friends of your skin working together to gently cleanse.
- Berries : Lather up and delight in the scent of freshly picked, warm, sun-ripened berries. Enjoy the dream of summertime with all natural, knock your socks off goodness! Berries are traditionally ingested for their vitamins rich antioxidant properties, but please don't eat the soap!
- Gardener Lemons: Its cleansing power is aided by organic grains of polenta and cornmeal. These exfoliants gently stimulate skin while leaving a hint of lemon behind. Also a fantastic kitchen soap, as the lemony goodness helps cut onion and garlic odors.
- Lavender : Transform your shower or bath into a cleansing ritual; focus the mind and calm the senses. One of the ultimate ancient herbs, lavender delivers the exuberance of fields of fragrant purple flower spikes warming in the hot yellow sun.
- Jasmine : Think pink! A lovely, velvety soap intertwined with the unmistakable floral melody we all yearn to follow when sensing a hint floating on the evening breeze, with just a slight kiss of citrus.
- Oatmeal : Like a plate of freshly baked oatmeal cookies, the scent is unmistakably sweet, wholesome, and completely delicious! The bounty of organic oatmeal provides a gentle exfoliation.
- Sandalwood : An oasis of warmth! This rich and earthy cousin to cinnamon and cumin smells of sun-baked woodiness and spicy resins. Soft, inviting, enveloping.
Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Free of paraben, phthalate, SLS and detergent / Cruelty free / No animal product
Made in Ashland, Oregon, USA.
Ingredients : Non-GMO food grade oils of sustainable palm and coconut, water, sodium hydroxide*, glycerine (plant based), fragrance blend with natural plant extracts and essential oils. (*Used to make true soap; none remains in fully saponified and superfatted soap bar)
Specific to each scent : organic oats, organic aloe vera, mineral pigment, organic annatto seed for color, organic cornmeal, organic polenta, organic berry powder, organic black tea, alkanet root.
*comparison with the use of shower gel