No plastic liner, no toxic chemicals like PFAS. These menstrual cloth pads are safe and help you reduce waste!
Choose the extra-coverage Day Pad Plus for customizable daily absorbency. Add one or two of the absorbent inserts to the super-soft cotton holder, or wear the holder alone for full coverage on your lightest days.
The Day Pad is equivalent to a standard-size maxi pad. The Day Pad Plus features additional length for an extended coverage area.
- Includes 1 holder + 2 inserts.
- Length: 11"
- Width when snapped: 3"
- Insert length: 9.25"
- Absorbency: Medium
- 100% organic cotton, unbleached, undyed or black, GOTS certified.
- 100% cotton, various patterns
Handmade in Portland, OR.
Cleaning & Care
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.