No plastic liner, no toxic chemicals like PFAS. These menstrual pads are safe and help you reduce waste!
Customize the GladRags Day Pad according to your flow by placing one or both of the absorbent inserts inside the envelope-style holder. Or use just the soft, breathable holder as a slim liner for light flow days!
The Day Pad is equivalent to a standard-size maxi pad.
- Includes 1 holder + 2 inserts.
- Length: 9"
- Width when snapped: 2.75"
- Insert length: 7.5"
- Absorbency: Medium
- 100% Organic cotton, unbleached, undyed or black, GOTS certified.
- 100% Cotton, various patterns.
Handmade in Portland, OR.
Cleaning & Care
- After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Pantyliners do not have inserts.
- Soak in cold water, if desired, to help prevent staining. Use the presoak function on your washing machine, or soak in a covered rust-proof container. Change soaking water daily.
- Machine wash cold using a natural detergent and tumble dry low or line dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. You may hand wash pads if desired.
- Remove pads from dryer promptly and store flat to eliminate wrinkling; use cool iron if desired. Store your pads in a clean, dry place until next use.