With each toothbrush you avoid approximately 0.03lb of plastic waste.
Each year, in the US, 1 billion plastic toothbrushes are discarded in landfills because they are not recyclable. It's time to switch to eco-friendly solutions!
The MABLE® packs contains two or four elegant, ergonomic and self-standing bamboo toothbrushes. No more unnecessary brush holder or clutter!
- Contains two or four toothbrushes
- Soft bristles
- 100% Compostable bamboo handle, certified by USDA as 100% biobased
- Crafted from sustainably harvested bamboo certified by FSC
- Naturally antibacterial and water resistant
- Vegetable-based paint
- Non-toxic and BPA-free Nylon® bristles
- Modern self-standing design
- Plastic-free packaging, printed with soy based inks
- Colors may vary
How to recycle your toothbrush: it's simple and takes less than a minute!
- Option 1: Simply snap off the bristle head. Dispose of the bristle head in your trash bin. Throw the bamboo handle in your compost bin.
- Option 2: Take a pair of pliers and pull out all of the bristles. Throw the bamboo handle straight into your compost bin. The loose bristles go into your trash bin.