An oval spoon, round spoon and spatula set you’ll use daily.
This indispensable trio of bamboo cooking utensils includes an oval spoon, a round spoon, and a spatula—each made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo. Each piece of this set is hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish.
Sold as a set of 3 utensils: 1 oval spoon, 1 rounded spoon, 1 spatula
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- 2010 Eco Choice Award winner
Care tips: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
End of Life: These bamboo utensils are both 100% certified organic and USDA Biobased certified. That means that they can be safely discarded with yard debris.
Made sustainably in China.
Bambu is a Certified B Corporation: it's recognized as a businesses that meets among the world’s highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.