Plastic-free and leak-proof, the ECOlunchbox Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love non-toxic stainless steel but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Not only will the ECOlunchbox Splash Pod make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is practical and easy to use. The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods.
The Blue Water Bento lunch container line is designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant forms of swaying seaweed inspires our design of the snack cup's lid.
It's a multipurpose product that can also be used to store a bar of soap or shampoo when you are traveling!
This snack pod can help families reduce their dependence on plastics to safeguard against exposure to plastic toxins, such as bisphenol-A (BPA).
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup).
- Size: 4" long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall.
- Tare weight 2.5 oz. (70 g) Etched on the bottom for ease of use during zero waste shopping or dining.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe.
- Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
Made responsibly in China.