Refill - Liquid Castile Soap, 4oz
For each refill of liquid hand soap, you will save approximately 0.2lb of plastic!
How to use your refill? Purchase the foamer here or refill your own dispenser (it has to be a foamer though).
And don't forget to fill the container with water!
We love Dr Bronner’s liquid castile soaps : they are concentrated, truly biodegradable, versatile, effective and available in many amazing scents!
- Almond Pure : Warm, comforting and slightly sweet – like marzipan or amaretto! Rated 3 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Baby unscented Pure : With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, the Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin – babies too (though not tear-free : most tear-free formulations on the market use some kind of synthetic numbing agent. This brand has chosen to keep her soaps free of any such chemical additives). Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Lavender Pure : Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Citrus Pure : Fresh and bright – with an invigorating blend of organic orange, lemon and lime oils! Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Peppermint Pure : Dr Bronner's most popular scent, with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Rated 1 in EWG SKin Deep database
- Tea Tree Pure : Woodsy and medicinal – the Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil – good for acne-prone skin and dandruff! Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.
Made in Escondido, California, USA.
Ingredients : Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Organic Glycerin
Specific to each scent : Natural Almond Fragrance, Organic eucalyptus oil, Lavandin Extract, Tea Tree Extract, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Lime Oil
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.