Packaging: This product comes in a glass jar. Please return it when empty to close the loop!
Closed Loop: No single-use plastic for you and for us! Every Dr Bronner's bulk container is shipped back to Dr Bronner to be cleaned and refilled by them. Zero waste, zero recycling, it's 100% reuse!
You can pre-order a gallon of this product. Contact us and we'll give you a delivery date. The price is $69 for almond, lavender, tea tree, peppermint and unscented / $79 for citrus and eucalyptus. And of course we will take back the gallon when it's empty.
We love Dr Bronner’s liquid castile soaps : they are concentrated, truly biodegradable, versatile, effective and available in many amazing scents!
- Almond Pure : Warm, comforting and slightly sweet – like marzipan or amaretto!
- Citrus: Fresh and bright, with an invigorating blend of organic orange, lemon and lime oils!
- Eucalyptus: Earthy and warm, with a powerful menthol burst to clear congestion and focus the mind!
- Lavender Pure : Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body!
- Peppermint Pure : Dr Bronner's most popular scent, with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles!
- Tea Tree Pure : Woodsy and medicinal – the Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil – good for acne-prone skin and dandruff!
- Unscented: With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, the Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin - babies too (though not tear-free!)
Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.
Size: 13 oz (12 fl.oz) and 20 oz (18.4 fl.oz)
Made in California, USA.
Ingredients : Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Specific to each scent : Natural Almond Fragrance; Organic eucalyptus oil; Organic lemon oil, organic orange oil, organic lime oil; Lavandin Extract and Lavender Extract; Mentha Arvensis and Mentha Piperita; Tea Tree Extract.
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.