Refill - Liquid Castile Soap, 12oz
With each 12oz refill you avoid approximately 0.8lb of plastic waste!
How to use your refill?
- Purchase the foamer (link here) or refill your own dispenser (it has to be a foamer).
- Mix 3oz of castile soap with 9oz of water to get the perfect foaming mix, a silky foam that will leave your hands incredibly clean and soft, with a light delicious smell.
- A 12oz refill is equivalent to 4 plastic bottles of hand soap.
We love Dr Bronner’s liquid castile soaps : they are concentrated, truly biodegradable, versatile, effective and available in many amazing scents!
- Almond Pure : Warm, comforting and slightly sweet – like marzipan or amaretto! Rated 3 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Baby unscented Pure : With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, the Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin – babies too (though not tear-free : most tear-free formulations on the market use some kind of synthetic numbing agent. This brand has chosen to keep her soaps free of any such chemical additives). Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Lavender Pure : Scented with pure lavender and lavandin oils to calm the mind and soothe the body! Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
- Peppermint Pure : Dr Bronner's most popular scent, with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Rated 1 in EWG SKin Deep database
- Tea Tree Pure : Woodsy and medicinal – the Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil – good for acne-prone skin and dandruff! Rated 1 in EWG Skin Deep database
Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner's Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet.
Made in Escondido, California, USA.
Ingredients : Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Specific to each scent : Natural Almond Fragrance; Lavandin Extract and Lavender Extract; Tea Tree Extract; Mentha Arvensis and Mentha Piperita.
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.