Never floss with plastic again!
"Did You Know?" If everyone in the U.S. flosses their teeth according to ADA recommendations, every year our empty containers alone would fill a landfill the size of a football field that's six stories high. Just for the empty floss dispensers"
And the floss itself? You could circle the Earth with it 1,246 times. That's crazy!!
Dental Lace has a plastic-free solution to eliminate all this waste!
- It's 100% made of silk, no synthetic nylon
- It's coated with an all natural candelilla wax (plant based), not petroleum based paraffin, no PFAS either
- The floss is fully compostable because it's a natural material (home compost and commercial compost)
- It's refillable! Keep the glass container and next time order a refill of 2 spools
- The cardboard box is recyclable, the small bag is made of compostable polylactic acid or PLA (certified home compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under ASTM 6400 and EN 13432)
This product includes:
- A refillable glass container (pink, gray or blue) and 1 floss spool (33 yds = 60 m).
- Or 2 spools of 33 yds each, no container.
Origin: The floss is made in Italy, the container is made in China. Dental Lace warehouse is in Maine.
Back to collection