Dental floss: containers and refills
Never floss with plastic again!
Participate to our Recycling Program and switch to eco-friendly solutions!
"Did You Know?" If everyone in the U.S. flosses their teeth according to ADA recommendations, every year our empty containers alone would fill a landfill the size of a football field that's six stories high. Just for the empty floss dispensers"
And the floss itself? You could circle the Earth with it 1,246 times. That's crazy!!
Dental Lace has a plastic-free solution to eliminate all this waste and we're very excited about it!
- It's 100% made of silk, no synthetic nylon
- It's coated with an all natural candelilla wax (plant based), not petroleum based paraffin
- The floss is fully compostable (home compost and industrial compost)
- It's refillable!! Keep the glass container and next time order a refill of 2 spools
- The cardboard box is recyclable, the small bag is made of compostable plastic
This product includes : a refillable glass containers (pink, gray or blue) and 2 floss spools (33 yds each = 60 m).
The refill contains 2 spools of 33 yds each, no container.
Made in Cape Elizabeth, Maine.