Brush with Bamboo Toothbrush
With each toothbrush you avoid approximately 0.2lb of plastic waste!
Each year, in the US, 1 billion plastic toothbrushes are discarded in landfills and they are not recycled! Now you can switch to an eco-friendly option!
Brush With Bamboo is the best product available on the market today:
- 100% plant based: handle, bristles, packaging
- No fossil-fuel based Nylon - Bristles are composed of 62% Castor Bean oil and 38% plant-based plastic
- Bristles are made in the US
- Bamboo handle is made in China, in a sustainably managed bamboo forest, without pesticides and fertilizers
- It's panda-friendly : handle is made with Moso Bamboo, a type of bamboo pandas don't eat
- BPA-free, vegan, verified non-toxic
The only 100% compostable toothbrushes are made with pig hair. Pigs are usually raised in China, in dubious conditions. Due to a lack of informations regarding this very controversial material, we decided to go with Brush with Bamboo products, the best option according to what we know.
We're happy to support a brand that pushes bristles manufacturers to develop better plant-based alternatives to nylon!