For baking, mixing, and scraping, this bamboo spatula is multi-faceted and a great alternative to rubber and plastic.
Crafted from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, this eco-friendly kitchen utensil can get into all corners of your pan or bowl.
Hand burnished to a naturally smooth finish. No toxic glue or lacquer needed.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
Care: When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, Bambu's founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil, like the Bambu Finishing Oil.
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
End of life: By choosing plant-based, renewable materials, Bambu ensures that a clean life cycle is possible for all their products.
With proper care, the hand-finished utensils can last for decades. Even when you may think your utensils are on their way out, remember that bamboo can be completely refinished. After a light sanding and some finishing oil, you’ll be amazed by how refreshed they look.
These bamboo utensils are both 100% certified organic and USDA Biobased certified. That means that these utensils can be safely discarded with yard debris, in your compost bin. We recommend checking with your local service center to ensure that they accept this item.
Made sustainably in China.
Bambu is a Certified B Corporation: it's recognized as a businesses that meets among the world’s highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.