This unscented, natural baby soap is the perfect marriage of goat milk, organic oat flour & honey. Soothing, extra gentle and moisturizing, it's an excellent choice for babies and folks with sensitive or dry skin.
Goat milk . . .
- is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin
- helps soothe irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
Honey . . .
- seals in moisture leaving skin soft and supple
- helps soothe irritated skin conditions
Oat Flour . . .
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties
- helps relieve skin irritation due to eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, acne and dry itchy skin
Size: 3.5oz, packaged in a recyclable paper box.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use The Bar: Wet the bar and massage gently on the skin to create lather and wash. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Hand Latherer: Create lather in your hands and massage gently on the skin to wash. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Washcloth Washers: A very gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help remove dead cells associated with cradle cap and eczema. Be sure washcloths are allowed to dry and laundered often.
- Shampoo: Our Baby soap also makes a great natural baby shampoo. Simply create a bit of lather in your hands and shampoo away. While we only use simple, natural and organic ingredients, it is soap, so take care to keep the soap away from baby's eyes.
For external use only. When using any new product on infants or young children, a patch test for allergies or sensitivities is recommended.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable, Rainforest Alliance certified), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Goat Milk, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Butter, Water, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Honey, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE).
Made in Ohio with Certified Organic Oils, Honey and Oat Flour, certified Organic By OEFFA