The Arch Board offers a modern and timeless design for our latest breadboard. Its minimalist design provides a stylish and functional board with thoughtfully designed grooves to catch crumbs and surface area for cheese, doubling as a cheese board that has a place at the table and in the kitchen.
Each board is constructed using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehyde. They are then finished with food-safe wood oil.
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- No lacquer coating
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Consistent color and finish quality
Size: 15" L x 7 1/2" W x 5/8" H
Care: When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
Made sustainably in China.
Bambu is a Certified B Corporation: it's recognized as a business that meets among the world’s highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.