5 different sizes of plastic-free bottle brushes for all your cleaning needs!
This set includes a variety of long bottle brushes designed with sisal bristles that will practically reach inside any water bottle for a thorough cleanse!
This set includes:
- 1 large brush (Diameter: 4cm/1.57in, Brush: 10cm/3.94in, Handle: 25cm/9.84in)
- 1 medium brush (Diameter: 2cm/0.79in, Brush: 6cm/2.36in, Handle: 18cm/7.09in)
- 1 small brush (Diameter: 1cm/0.39in, Brush: 7cm/2.76in, Handle:12cm/4.72in)
- 1 cotton straw brush (Diameter: 1cm/0.39in, Brush: 10cm/3.94in, Handle: 12cm/4.72in)
- 1 sisal straw brush (Diameter: 0.4cm/0.6in, Brush: 5.5cm/2.17in, Handle:18.5cm/7.28in)
- sisal fibre: sisal is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: unlike plastic brushes, these cleaning brushes do not pollute our environment with microplastics
- non-scratch: safe for use with stainless steel, glass, etc
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design that conforms to the contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
A simple guide to use these brushes to clean:
1. Large brush: water bottles, vases, mason jars...
2. Medium brush: baby milk bottles or pacifiers, beer bottles, soy sauce bottles...
3. Small brush: kettles, cans, jam jars...
4. Cotton straw brush: glass/steel straws or delicate surfaces...
5. Sisal straw brush: bamboo straws or surfaces with tough stains...
- Rinse with water after each use and hang dry
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in the dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames
Disposal: Remove the bristles and place them in your compost bin. The metal parts can be placed in the recycling bin.
Made in China