Remove one more piece of plastic from your kitchen thanks to this sustainable, plastic free bamboo cutting board designed for all of your chopping needs. A necessary addition to your kitchen repertoire!
With original, functional design and superior quality, this unique bamboo cutting board allows you to cut, serve, carry and set down, all without breaking a sweat - or spilling a crumb. This sleek cutting and serving board is made from sustainably harvested bamboo--a renewable material.
Each board is constructed using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehyde. They are then finished with food-safe wood oil.
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- No lacquer coating
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Consistent color and finish quality
Size: 14" L x 9" W x 5/8" H
Care: When properly cared for, your bamboo board can last for years to come. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo products with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding the surface of your board with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
Made sustainably in China.
Bambu is a Certified B Corporation: it's recognized as a businesses that meets among the world’s highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.