With each toothbrush you avoid approximately 0.03lb of plastic waste.
Each year, in the US, 1 billion plastic toothbrushes are discarded in landfills and they are not recycled. It's time to switch to eco-friendly solutions!
Why are these bamboo toothbrushes perfect for your zero waste dental care routine?
- 100% plant based: handle, bristles, packaging
- No fossil-fuel based Nylon - Bristles are composed of 62% Castor Bean oil and 38% plant-based plastic
- Bristles are made in the US
- Bamboo handle is made in China, in a sustainably managed bamboo forest, without pesticides and fertilizers
- It's panda-friendly : handle is made with Moso Bamboo, a type of bamboo pandas don't eat
- BPA-free, vegan, verified non-toxic
The only 100% compostable toothbrushes are made with pig hair. Pigs are usually raised in China, in dubious conditions. Due to a lack of informations regarding this very controversial material, we decided to go with bamboo and nylon bristles.
We're happy to support a brand that pushes bristles manufacturers to develop better plant-based alternatives to nylon!