Plastic free greeting cards that you can plant!
Each card features an original illustration of the natural world. You will recognize many California symbols, like the California Poppy and the Monarch Butterfly.
They are printed on white seeded paper made from post-consumer waste.
Embedded in the plantable paper is a mix of herb seeds (parsley, chive, & basil) or a mix of wildflower seeds (bird’s eye, clarkia, black-eyed susan, sweet alyssum, catchfly, & snapdragon). To plant, cover with 1/8” of soil in full/partial sun and keep moist until seeds establish.
- A2 size/ 4.25 x 5.5 in / 10.8 x 14 cm
- Recycled kraft envelopes included
- Folded & blank inside
- Planting instructions & seed list on back
- 2 year shelf life
- Non-gmo seeds considered safe & non-invasive for usa, canada, & eu planting
- 10% of profits are donated to lgbtq+ and ecological orgs.