A moisturizing natural insect repellent lotion bar with a special blend of essential oils that includes lemon eucalyptus, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET!
- Keep insects away naturally!
- A safe natural alternative to chemical laden bug repellents
- Citronella, cedarwood and neem oils were long used as insect repellents
- Slip the handy natural bug repellent tin into your pocket or backpack
Size : 1oz, packaged in a reusable or recyclable metal tin.
For Best Results:
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts add few good swipes up and down the arms and legs
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
Ingredients: Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Basil Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Made in Ohio with Certified Organic Oils (Certified Organic By OEFFA)