We love this bag because anyone can see what’s inside, it’s a great way to silently and beautifully spread the word about your zero waste lifestyle :-)
With a string bag you can prove that produce don’t need plastic bags, and proudly show-off your entire collection of plastic-free & on-the-go reusables. Even better: carry around your mason jars full of bulk food!
This seemingly small bag, stretches and expands to accommodate almost anything you put in it, from fruits and veggies, to breads, flowers and wine and it'll last years and years. Perfect for going to your grocer, farmer's market or simply having it on hand as a just-in-case bag.
Beyond local shopping, this classic String Market Bag is perfectly suited for the beach and travel so that no matter where you are in the world, you have your handy reusable tote.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Expands to hold as much as a standard paper grocery bag
- Handle size: 0.75" W x 13" Drop length
- Fits in a pocket
- Strength tested to 40 lbs
- Machine wash cold with like colors, hang dry
- Natural dyes without lead, cadmium or other heavy metals
Made responsibly in India, certified fair trade, fair wage and fair labor.