Do you love to be outdoors but hate the bugs? This moisturizing Camping & Trail natural soap is formulated with essential oils known to discourage mosquitoes and other insects. A great natural bug repellent soap!
- The sunflower oil is infused with wild harvested jewelweed
- Great natural soap for campers, hikers, and gardeners
- May help with poison ivy exposure (see "How to Use" below)
- Enriched with organic cocoa butter and nourishing oils
- Organic oat flour soothes skin
- Pair camping soap with the other bug repellent products
Size : 3.8oz, packaged in a compostable or recyclable paper box.
Camping, Hiking, Gardening, etc:
- We recommend showering with the camping soap before going outdoors.
- You may also carry a bar with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day.
- Your natural body heat will help release the scent blend into the air.
- For extra protection outdoors you can even use this versatile bar as a shampoo.
Poison Ivy: Old fashioned lye soap has been used for years to help with poison ivy exposure. Mash a small amount of the Soap with warm water and apply the paste to the exposed area. Or sprinkle a few drops of water on the bar and glide it over the exposed area—just be sure to rinse the bar so that you do not spread the irritating Urushiol oil of the poison ivy plant.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Jewelweed, Wildharvested, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Oat Flour, Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Citronella Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
The Sunflower Oil is infused with the wildharvested Jewelweed.
Made in Ohio with Certified Organic Oils (Certified Organic By OEFFA)
*Wildharvested: This plant is sustainably gathered from its natural environment. Plants are re-seeded or roots are left to re-stock native populations.