Sustainabar “Salt of the Earth” collection showcases the beauty of Mother Earth by using only clays, plants and minerals for colorants and scents. No artificial anything!
They’ve added pink sea salt to these 2.5 oz. bars to make them extra hard and long-lasting. The clays originate in France (green, yellow, and rose), Brazil (purple), Serbia (pewter). And pure essential oil blends match the natural colors.
- Pink: grapefruit + palmarosa + spearmint
- Purple: lavender + mint
- White: lemon + lemongrass
- Orange: orange + lemongrass
- Pewter: bergamot + patchouli + cedarwood
- Green: lime + basil (smells like fresh-cut grass!) The green bar has zeolite clay, which is a natural exfoliant - great on rough or dirty skin.
Made in Albany.
Ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, rice bran oil, castor oil, lye, distilled water, essential oils, natural colorants