With three reusable produce bags (small, medium, and large) you'll be a sustainability goddess (or god) on your next zero waste produce run.
Why are these bags made with cellulose? Ecobags Birla Cellulose is made from renewable wood sourced from sustainably managed forests, and is 100% biodegradable (just like 100% cotton bags). Birla uses a closed-loop process and environmentally efficient technologies that recycle raw materials and conserve natural resources.
Set of 3 bags: small, medium, large.
- Small Bag - 8"W x 10"H, (Natural) Use for: Beans, garlic, chills, cherry tomatoes, and limes. Scale Tare weight: Small Bag 0.42 oz or 12g
- Medium Bag - 10"W X 12"H (Turmeric) Use for: Herbs, onions, avocados, lemons, and cucumbers. Scale Tare weight: 0.63 oz or 18g
- Large Bag - 12"W X 15"H (Fern) Use for: Kale, lettuce, potatoes, zucchini, and broccoli. Scale Tare weight: 0.88 oz or 25g
- Easy to compact and carry, fit in a pocket
- Handy for organizing
- Lightweight and expandable
- Eco-Friendly, lead free dyes
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
Made sustainably in India - Fair Wage, Fair Labor