A plastic-free bleach alternative!
Give your laundry a boost with this people and planet-friendly bleach alternative Oxygen Brightener. This color-safe laundry boosting oxygen brightener works great as an addition to your laundry routine, or anywhere in your home you need a little extra kick. Try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup!
✓ Palm-Oil Free
✓ Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Net Weight 32 oz, delivered in a glass jar.
The Refill Bonus: we are closing the loop with Meliora. They take back their large bulk containers to clean and refill them. Zero waste, zero recycling, it's 100% reuse!
Instructions for use:
Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
For large/heavy loads, double it.
Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Made in Chicago, IL.
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.