Holiday season limited editions, get yours while you can – only available while supplies last!
These 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with PF Candle signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Vegan - Cruelty Free - Phthalates Free
Spiced Pumpkin: Pumpkin pie, lots of butter, and scary movie marathons. Notes of nutmeg, pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Spruce: Dense forest floor, sunshine and snow, taking home a tree from the corner tree lot. Notes of snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
Mistletoe Special: Festive laughter, twinkling lights, snow gently dancing through the crisp night. Notes of Douglas fir, eucalyptus, pine, and cedar.
Burn Time: 40-50 hours
Packaging: A glass jar with a metal lid. Repurpose it when empty or return it to us, we will reuse it!
Size: 7.2 oz
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax. Free of phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde and Prop 65 chemicals. PF Candles Co. adheres to the safety standards set by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
Made in Los Angeles, CA.
How to Use / Safety
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities.
To ensure product quality + longevity, we highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, you can re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! You can also return it to you and we will re-use it for sure!
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.