This is the most sustainable planner you will find, and we are excited to offer it again this year!
It's a limited edition: Wisdom Supply is a small company, so their print runs are also small, which means they sell out quickly.
This year's new dye-free cover material adds another level of sustainability to these zero-waste planners; using rapidly renewable fibers from straw and hemp means that for the first time there are multiple cover options.
Each new iteration brings a little tweak in design. This year you will find the new cover materials, the numbered weeks on the corner cuts (great suggestion from a customer), and a newly discovered font.
What will never change is Wisdom Supply's commitment to sustainability, local design + production, and true zero-waste design, start to finish.
- 8.5" x 11 5/16" x 3/8"
- 116 Pages
- 52 Weeks (Monday through Sunday layout)
- Monthly at-a-glance section (2 months per page)
- 2 page spread per week (left page for scheduling, and right page for notes)
- Corner cut guides at the bottom of the notes pages make it easy to flip to the current week - corner cut guides are marked with the week number (1-52)
- Interior paper is 80#, and 100% post-consumer recycled
- Pen markings do not bleed through
- Planner Starting Week: Monday Dec 27, 2021
- Planner Ending Week: Monday Jan 1, 2023
End of life: All Wisdom Planners are cover-to-cover 100% authentically recyclable - as opposed to "technically" recyclable - the company consults with waste haulers and recyclers to make sure there is true recycling value to their products at the end of their usefulness.
What makes other planners “trash":
- Cover Materials: Fabric, leather, pleather, laminates
- Binding Methods: Book-binding / spiral-binding
- Do-dads: Elastic bands, ribbons, plastic tabs