Packaging: This product comes in a glass jar. Please return it when empty to close the loop! NO shipping.
With each 56oz refill you avoid approximately 0.4lb of plastic waste!
How to use your refill?
Use a mason jar regular mouth pour tap OR pour the refill into your own dispenser.
Puretergent is a biodegradable and greywater safe laundry detergent made in the East Bay.
Gentle formula adds extra softening, thanks to aloe extracts. Baby clothes, delicates, wash cloths, towels –especially great for sensitive skin.
It makes laundry naturally soft, scent-free and residue-free. No need for fabric softener or dryer sheets ever again!
This formula is:
- Designed for high efficiency and standard machines
- Biodegradable and grey water safe
- Non toxic
- Soft without softeners
Directions for use:
- 1 oz is all you need for an average load.
- For large heavily soiled loads or towels use a ½ oz more.
- For best results pre-spot stains before washing. If you have a stain or spot, drip a dime size spot directly onto the stained area and gently work into the stain. Allow to sit 10 minutes before adding garment to the washload.
- Works in both hot and cold temperature settings.
Made in Oakland, CA
Ingredients: Botanical surfactants, plant based conditioners, natural degreasing agents, aloe, plant extracts, water
Does not contain: Chlorine, phosphates, nonylphenol ethoxylates, alcohol, dyes, optical brighteners, animal products, EPA priority pollutants
Keep out of reach of children. Mild eye irritant, harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush eye with cool water for 10 minutes. If swallowed, drink water and contact a physician.