Packaging: This product comes in a glass bottle, please return it when empty to close the loop!
Hydrogen peroxide is known as a local antiseptic to clean wounds but it's also a powerful and non toxic surface disinfectant.
With COVID-19 on all our minds, most of us are concerned about eliminating germs in our homes.
Hydrogen Peroxide is used widely in household products due to its oxidizing properties. 3% hydrogen peroxide is effective for disinfecting a wide variety of surfaces. It is capable of inactivating bacteria, viruses, spores, yeast and fungi. It is generally considered safe, as it breaks down into oxygen and water.
According to SF Environment's website:
"Most disinfectants contain hazardous chemicals, particularly chemicals that cause asthma. The San Francisco Department of the Environment considers the following active ingredients as safer:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Lactic acid
- Citric acid
- Octanoic (caprylic) acid
- Alcohol (ethanol, isopropanol) - for spot cleaning only (example computer keyboards); do not use for applications that require more than one wipe, or cleaning of surfaces larger than 1 square foot. "
How to use: spray the surface, let the HP sit for 1 minute, wipe clean.
Safe to use on high traffic surfaces like door knobs, stone, wood, metal, porcelain, formica, linoleum, plastic and stainless steel.
Packaging: The 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution is sensitive to light, that's why we use brown glass bottles for our refills. Keep it in our bottles or transfer the product in an opaque container.
Size: 16 fl.oz
Shelf life: 6 to 12 months.
Warning: Irritant. May cause skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.