It's time for seasonal candles again! It's a limited edition so get yours before we run out of stock.
And as always, we will take back your empty jar to clean and reuse it.
*NEW* Vanilla Ghost Pepper: A favorite!! A cool desert breeze, the sun setting over terracotta landscapes, a warm blanket’s embrace, and the lingering spice from dried ristra peppers. Creamy, spicy, and woody. Notes of cinnamon, violet, tonka bean, cedar.
Campfire: Camping in the woods, too many s’mores, trivia around the fire. Nostalgic and just a little sweet. Smoke, firewood, and raspberry.
Spiced Pumpkin: Pumpkin pie, lots of butter, and scary movie marathons. Nutmeg, pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Spruce: Dense forest floor, sunshine and snow, corner tree lots. Snow powder, blue spruce, cedarwood, and citrus.
These 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with a signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Size: 7.2 oz. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
Ingredients: These candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Free of phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde and Prop 65 chemicals, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
PF Candles Co. adheres to the safety standards set by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
Made in Los Angeles, CA.
How to Use:
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities.
To ensure product quality + longevity, we highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, you can re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! You can also return it to you and we will re-use it for sure!
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.