This facial steam is an absolute treat for your skin, formulated with soothing and cleansing organic herbs. Take a break and enjoy a blissful and highly relaxing experience.
- Calendula is very soothing to sensitive and dry skin.
- Chamomile eases the itching and reduces skin inflammation. Its mild astringent properties makes it good for deep-cleaning pores.
- Comfrey is great for sensitive skin. Known to heal and soothe, it is often used to heal rashes, inflammation and other skin problems.
- Rose petals are rich in Vitamin C and other antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types, they can help in cleansing and toning skin, and have moisturizing properties.
- Sweet orange essential oil is a great skin tonic.
Size: 0.5 oz (enough for 3 to 4 facial steams)
Directions: Place 2 tbsp of herbs in a large bowl of boiling water, cover and let it steep 10mn. Drape a towel over your head and the bowl to capture the steam. Allow the steam to bathe your skin for a minute, raise your head a bit and take a few breaths of fresh air. Repeat the process for 5 to 10 mn. As the herbs steep, the rising steam will open your pores and carry the aromatic herbal oils into your skin. Splash face with cool water, to close your pores, and pat dry. Enjoy your rejuvenated skin!
Ingredients: Comfrey leaf, *Chamomile flowers, *Rose petals, *Calendula flowers, *Sweet Orange essential oil (*organic).