First off, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy, it’s the most important thing right now.
As you probably know, the Shelter in Place in the Alameda County has been extended through May 3rd 2020. Schools will also remain closed through the rest of the year.
We are immensely grateful for your continued support during this critical time where many small businesses had to shut down. The past 3 weeks have been intense for our team, between a surge in online orders and the need to reorganize our personal lives to adapt to the situation. It's a lot to take on for all of us.
That's why we have decided to take a break: we need some time off to focus on adapting our online offer to this new situation since it will last for several months. These changes will allow us to continue to serve you as best as possible.
- When: from Tuesday 4/14 until Thursday 4/23
- Orders can still be placed
- We will continue to reply to emails
- Pickup in Albany and South Berkeley available
- Shipping is maintained: please check out our FAQ for the list of products we don't ship
- We plan to resume deliveries on 4/24 with our regular schedule
- The store will remain closed until further notice
Feel free to email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
Stay safe and healthy!
I live in Albany and have been a customer over this past year. I love your shop! I haven’t done delivery and I always bring in my own containers. I see that you are saying the “pick up” will be available back in Albany in 10 days. What does that mean exactly? I’d like to get laundry detergent and toilet paper from you, what’s the best way to do that if I’d be picking up at the Albany location?
Hope you get a rest on your break and I look forward to helping to keep you all in business!